The Property Investor’s Insurance Site

Call 1-800-771-7758 for Free Quote Today



Investor Insure

If you’re a property investor, we know your money is important to you. Your main goal is to see the largest ROI possible. Whether the property is a vacant property, a house you’re flipping, or one you manage as a landlord, you will need to keep the investment protected. This is where Investor Insurance comes in handy. Investor Insurance will protect your investment property from any costly liabilities or losses you may experience. This type of Insurance includes:

  • Landlord Insurance
  • Property Owners Insurance
  • Rental Property Insurance

Each of these coverage types come with policies specific for your insurance needs. SkyBlue Insurance is an authorized representative for some of the top Investor Insurance providers in the nation. We can find you amazing rates on policies for the insurance options listed above. Some of the carriers we represent include:

  • Aegis Insurance
  • Pacific Specialty Insurance
  • Foremost Insurance
  • Arrowhead Insurance

Our skilled agents are ready to help you protect your investments by getting reliable coverage. If you want to get amazing coverage, give us a call at 1-800-771-7758. You can also go online and request a rapid Investor Insurance quote for free.

Landlord Insurance

Being a landlord comes with a lot of responsibilities. Sometimes, landlords are required to manage multiple properties at once. They must be prepared to respond to any issues that may occur. To cover these costs, landlords should acquire Landlord Insurance.

At SkyBlue Insurance, we’ll help you find the best Landlord Insurance rates in your state. Common coverage options include:

  • Liability Insurance
  • Property Damage Coverage
  • Loss of Income Coverage
  • Additional rental business insurance
  • Workers comp

Don’t let you liabilities be one of them. Request a free Landlord Insurance quote today and get instant results. It’ll take us no time to find you the best rates on the Landlord Insurance you need. 

Own Vacant Property?

Owning vacant property can involve a lot of risk. Unfortunately, some coverage options on your standard homeowners insurance policy may not apply to your vacant home.  For this reason, owners are required to obtain some form of Property Owner Insurance. This insurance will protect your vacant property and your finances while you find a new tenant.

Some of the common coverage options for Vacant Home Insurance

  • Named Peril Coverage
  • Vandalism and Malicious Mischief Coverage
  • Agreed Loss Settlement
  • Full 12 Month Policy
  • Liability Coverage

If your property does become vacant, be sure to look in to getting Property Owner Insurance. This will keep your property and your finances safe. We can help you find the best rates on Vacant Property offered by some of the top carriers in the nation. Contact us now and request a free Property Owners Insurance quote online instantly.

Get Insurance Quote



Investor Property Owners Insurance | Investor Rental Insurance | Property Investor Insurance